Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Transformation in The Air


"Autumn Becomes Me"
Mixed Media

Be patient with me. Like the season change into Autumn or the butterfly flitting from flower to flower, I am in the process of constructing a new website. Tranformation is good and keeps me refreshed and alert. When the website is operating and functional, I will let you know.

In the meantime, go to my various links and take a peak at what I am up to.

I hope you all successfully welcome the Autumn Season and enjoy its colorful palette. I know I am ready to hear leaves crunching under my feet and bonfire smells whirling through the air and into my being.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love all the different textures and the vibrant colors. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can speak to your crush... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you deep inside his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, treasure and look after you with all his heart...

    ====> 12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work better than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this all-powerful impulse is so binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him open his heart and mind for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll perceive you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete