Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Transformation in The Air


"Autumn Becomes Me"
Mixed Media

Be patient with me. Like the season change into Autumn or the butterfly flitting from flower to flower, I am in the process of constructing a new website. Tranformation is good and keeps me refreshed and alert. When the website is operating and functional, I will let you know.

In the meantime, go to my various links and take a peak at what I am up to.

I hope you all successfully welcome the Autumn Season and enjoy its colorful palette. I know I am ready to hear leaves crunching under my feet and bonfire smells whirling through the air and into my being.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the show went well. Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love all the different textures and the vibrant colors. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete