Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tinley Park Art Fair


"Egret"
Watercolor

I will be in the Tinley Park Art Fair on Sunday, September 13th from 11:00 to 5:00 p.m. Parade, entertainment stage, food and of course, the art fair!
For more info, click on link below

Tinley Park Art Fair

Hope to see you there. Should be a lot of fun.

Tentatively, I may be in an art show, Art in the Park, in Plainfield on Saturday, Sept. 5th from 10-4 p.m. Check back here for confirmation.

Take care. Have a great day!
Bev

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite of yours! Love it Bev. I'll be gone to an art workshop that weekend, though. Didn't know about the Plainfield show--that's right next door to me almost! I'll try to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly,
    Just popping off a quick note to say it was pleasure meeting you. Your work is beautiful. I hope to see more of it. Thank you for taking the time to chat with me.
    I see you will be at Tinley Park. I'll try and stop by. Not sure why but I seem to be posting under my second blog which is house stuff.
    My other blog is my art stuff (such as it is:_ http://scribewithgold.blogspot.com/
    -Patty

    ReplyDelete